Terms & Conditions for Partnering @ JPM 2019
The following terms and conditions additionally apply to the use of BIO One-on-One Partnering, meeting space and associated services at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (JPM):
- BIO and its provision of the BIO One-on-One Partnering system is not affiliated with J.P. Morgan or the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- BIO meeting space is subject to availability.
- The party that schedules a meeting in BIO’s meeting space will be charged, if applicable, as per the fee schedule described here: https://www.bio.org/events/bio-one-on-one-partnering-jpm/about
- Paid meetings booked in BIO’s meeting space must be canceled 1 week or more in advance for a refund.
- Paid meetings booked in BIO’s meeting space will not be refunded if one or both parties do not show.
- Free meetings booked by members in BIO’s meeting space will be charged at the full non-member rate if the member does not show for the meeting without canceling it.
- Free meetings booked by members in BIO’s meeting space will be charged at the member rate if the member cancels the meeting but does not cancel the meeting 1 week or more in advance.
- Companies that have scheduled meeting(s) in BIO meeting space using the BIO One-on-One Partnering system or a BIO web form will receive a credit card authorization form via email from BIO within 4 business days of their space confirmation. BIO may, at its discretion, cancel meeting space reservations for companies/parties who have not provided a credit card authorization form to BIO in the timeframe specified in their meeting space confirmation emails. Please note that BIO member companies remaining within one hour of complimentary space will still receive a credit card authorization form but will not be charged. All charges for BIO meeting space will be issued after JPM week.
- BIO will issue invoices for all paid meetings booked in BIO’s meeting space. Payment is due within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- BIO reserves the right to deny admission to BIO meeting space for parties that have not paid invoices that are older than 30 days.
- BIO One-on-One Partnering users will be expected to schedule their own meetings using the self-scheduling features of the system. Unlike typical BIO conferences, BIO will not schedule the meetings.
- BIO will not ensure transfers between scheduled meetings are feasible.
- BIO will not ensure that meeting locations specified by BIO One-on-One Partnering users contain sufficient detail for all parties to find the location.
- Adding an event (e.g. BioCentury Distillery party) to your schedule in BIO One-on-One Partnering does not provide admittance to the event. Many events at JPM require pre-authorization for admittance; BIO will not and cannot provide such pre-authorization.
- BIO reserves the right to limit the number of outgoing meeting requests in the “Requested” status for any company in the system.
- BIO reserves the right to limit the number of profiles for any company in the system.
- BIO reserves the right to deactivate an individual account or all accounts of a given company for any reason.
- BIO reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone or any company into the system for any reason.
- BIO reserves the right to terminate use of BIO One-on-One Partnering, associated meeting space and associated services for this event. In this case all fees processed for paid meetings will be refunded, and all schedules will be sent to system users.
Please review BIO’s terms and conditions regarding use of its internet sites.