Battelle and Biotechnology Industry Organization to Unveil State Initiative Report at 2010 BIO International Convention
WHAT: Release of the Battelle/BIO State Initiatives 2010 Report
- Updated data on national, state and metropolitan bioscience employment and growth trends as well as information on state bioscience policies and programs.
- State profiles containing data on bioscience employment, R&D, clinical trials, venture capital investments and patents.
- Battelle and BIO representatives will be available immediately following the event. For media inquiries and/or interviews, please contact Karrie Hawbaker at 443-762-6858 or email@example.com.
WHO: The event will feature the following speakers:
- Patrick Kelly, Vice President for State Government Relations, BIO – Welcome Remarks and Introduction
- Matthew Summy, President & CEO, Illinois Science & Technology Coalition – Welcome to Illinois/Value of Bioscience Innovation
- Vicki Loise, Executive Director, Association of University Technology Managers – Value of University/Industry Interactions to Advance the Industry in the United States
- Mitchell Horowitz, Vice President and Managing Director, Battelle Technology Partnership Practice – Highlights of Battelle/BIO State Initiatives Report
WHEN: Monday, May 3, 2010, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. CST
Listen live via Webcast:
Dial-in number: 866-393-9713, conference code: 203-735-9634
S403B, South Bldg., Level 4
McCormick Place, Chicago, Ill.
BIO International Convention