Our members are integral in the development of our advocacy efforts, and this takes shape in the form of staff-level committees. Through these committees, our members have a seat at the table to effectively influence our policy development and public outreach.
Areas of focus include:
- Health Care Policy
- Vaccines Policy
- Regulatory Affairs
- Government Relations
- Legal & IP Issues
- Human Resources
- Personalized Medicine & Diagnostics
- Finance & Tax Reform
- International Advocacy
- Technology Transfer
- Alliance Development
- Food & Agriculture Policy
- Industrial Biotech
By participating in committees, members can:
- Shape our policy positions and strategies
- Network with other industry professionals
- Access BIO’s staff of experts
- Stay current with policy-specific newsletters and information
Click here for a list of our current staff level committees.
If you are interested in joining a policy committee, or would like to know if you are eligible to participate in a committee, please contact email@example.com.
Become a Member
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | 202.280.1639