The Salesforce Manager is responsible for development of Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Provide various Salesforce reports and Dashboards for the BIO staff, including reporting applications with a focus on Conga and on-Demand Tools.
- Manage external Salesforce vendors on special projects and tasks
- Develop and maintain Salesforce applications
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, updates, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Support the Director of Database Operations and Managing Director of IT with integrations of external systems.
- Create and update all documentation related to Salesforce or any integrated applications
- Manage and develop Salesforce Training in coordination with other IT staff
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Previous work experience with application and software development in a SFDC environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Fonteva or other SFDC AMS products experience a plus
- Marketo Experience a plus
- Experience with Conga reporting tool a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Education and Experience Required
- College degree or equivalent years of experience, advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Formal training in administering a SFDC environment
- Experience working for non-profit association a plus