- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans designed for small employers
- Fully Affordable Care Act-compliant
- Best in class online platform for insurance quoting and management: Mercer Affinity 365+TM
- Competitive product bundles
- Quick and easy-to-use online enrollment process
- Simple and convenient ongoing benefits management and administration
- Reduced administrative costs
Mercer, a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan, delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Their group health insurance programs with national and local associations provide small employers (generally between 5-50 employees) quality group medical benefits at competitive pricing. The Mercer Affinity Small Group Insurance (ASG) for BIO members is a set of insurance plans for small group Health, Dental, Vision, and Basic Employee Life/AD&D coverage. Learn more.