BIO Professional Development
Through a curated network of education alliance partners, BIO offers industry professionals executive training and development resources for accelerating career growth
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Regulations details current OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Regulations, how to determine if your organization is subject to its laws, and how to properly integrate them into existing medical surveillance, health, and safety programs.
- Explanation of how people become infected by bloodborne pathogens.
- Methodology to identify biohazardous products.
- Responsibilities of employers and employees regarding OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Regulations.
- Outline of standard microbiological protocols used in the lab.
- Documented training for personnel who work with bloodborne pathogens and requirements for post-exposure.
Download Course Syllabus
- View the entire course
- Pass the course exam with a 70 percent
- Complete the course evaluation
Biopharma Business Acumen was developed for those who need to better understand the unique considerations encountered by industry executives.
Working With Animals focuses on the special considerations of working safely with laboratory animals.
Basic Disinfection Practices for Tissue Culture Laboratories introduces disinfection methods for laboratories working with infectious agents.
NIH Recombinant DNA Compliance highlights the history and current legislative initiatives for NIH compliance, how these regulations may affect your institution and the operation of the Institutional Biosafety Committee.