The BIO Asia International Conference provides many opportunities for news stories. Complimentary registration is available to applicants with valid press credentials and media is invited to attend all programs.
• A by-lined article published by their employing news agency within the past six months
• A copy of publication masthead listing the individual’s primary position as an editor or reporter
• Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
• A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
• A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Applying bloggers must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject for consideration.
- Marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors and researchers may not register as media.
- Advanced media registration is encouraged for all types of media including web-based, college and freelance reporters.
- Videotaping of sessions is prohibited without signed waivers from all session speakers.