Partnering is now closed. Check back for updates or sign up to recieve them by e-mail.
About the BIO One-on-One Partnering™ System
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is proprietary software developed by BIO that allows selected registrants to utilize an online database tool to:
- Search company and investor profiles
- Evaluate potential collaborations and funding opportunities with participating companies
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business and scientific management
- Pre-schedule private one-on-one meetings
All conference registrants will receive access to BIO's One-on-One Partnering™ System. Login credentials will be provided within 3 business days after registration is complete.
With the overall objective of creating a friendly environment to initiate business contacts, scheduled meetings take place in 30-minute intervals in private rooms provided by BIO onsite of the conference. Prior to the conference, pre-scheduled meetings are arranged via the online partnering system and will be automatically scheduled by BIO.
2016 Partnering Statistics
- Over 1,000 BIO One-on-One Partnering™ meetings
- More than 190 companies represented
- 72% of attendees are from biopharma companies
Want to learn more about BIO One-on-One Partnering™?
Click here to learn how to use the system in six simple steps.
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is optimized for use on the following browsers:
To update your browser to the most recent version, please visit the following links:
Contact BIO's One-on-One Partnering™ Team
Customer Service Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday
US & Canada Toll Free: (866) 356-5155
International: +1 (202) 962-6666