As a result of ongoing concerns around the COVID pandemic, BIO feels the best way to proceed with our BIO Asia-Tokyo conference scheduled for March, is to err on the side of caution and postpone the in-person event until 2022.
BIO remains committed to providing opportunities for cross-border collaboration that accelerates scientific solutions and medical treatments for individuals across the globe. For 2021, BIO will host a series of complimentary webinars focused on the critical business and therapeutic themes facing Asia’s biotech sector, including investment, clinical developments, licensing as well as biopharma trends and transformations evolving from within region. Mark your calendar for our first webinar, March 9. 2021, that will address the challenges and opportunities key opinion and policy leaders foresee for the Japanese biotech market.
BIO will also welcome the international biotechnology community to the largest virtual stage as we look forward to hosting BIO Digital 2021, June 10-11 & 14-17. To learn more about this extended week of partnerships, click here.
Please check back for more details about our BIO Asia Webinar Series.
- Access to international senior-level pharmaceutical & biotech executives
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Drug development, discovery, and medical technology companies
- Universities and institutes
- Intellectual property and legal organizations
- Investors and financial services providers
- Bio-clusters and incubators
- Government and public support agencies