8 Week Countdown
Welcome to the first edition of the Countdown to BIO IMPACT Digital Ag & Environment Conference Series!
Over the next 8 weeks, we'll be sharing a roundup of the information you need to know to make the most of this important virtual gathering of the global agriculture and environment biotech industry. Catch up on critical information, timely reminders, updates on BIO One-On-One Partnering™, plus announcements on speakers and education sessions as they are added to our program!
BIO IMPACT Digital, formerly known as BIO World Congress, might have a different name and format, but you can still rely on BIO to bring you access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, deliver timely educational resources to help inform and drive your business, and insights to continue critical research and development.
This week, we have an update on who you can meet during BIO IMPACT Digital, plus exciting announcements about education content you can experience live!
Be a Part of the Future Bioeconomy
- Do you have an innovation that protects our planet's resources or is helping to improve human lives? You need to be part of this important Ag & Environment event this Fall. Be sure to register by July 31 for first access to the BIO Partnering System and event announcements.
- Join 1,000 global biotech thought leaders, policy-makers, scientists, investors, CEO's, business development executives, solution providers and academics from across sectors.
- BIO IMPACT Digital will be diverse and global! So far, we’ve added attendees from France, Belgium, Japan, Portugal, Denmark, and all over the US including CA, NC, NY, MA, IL, GA, CO and more. Where will you be joining us from?
- If you haven’t already, register now for BIO IMPACT Digital and start planning your experience. Hint: Block off your calendar now (September 21-22) and plan for two full days of partnering, education, and virtual collaboration.
- Pitch your biobased start-up to a collection of distinguished investors, analysts, and strategists from across the industry landscape in Start-Up Stadium. Apply by July 31 for the chance to gain exposure and feedback while enjoying discounted registration rates and the chance to win exclusive prizes!
- Looking for creative ways to promote your company? Connect with our sponsorship team to explore BIO’s new offers to increase your visibility in the virtual world.
New Enhancements to BIO One-on-One Partnering
- BIO has enhanced BIO One-On-One Partnering™ to make it easier than ever to connect, virtually, with key partners from around the world! Register for early access to secure meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives before the system opens in early August.
- 24-Hour Business Partnering Opportunities: Request and schedule meetings on your own time. Register this week to ensure first access to BIO Partnering.
- Time Zone Features for Your Convenience: No time zone conversions needed! The system will detect your time zone and provide easy scheduling, showing mutual availability between you and your partnering companies.
- Flexible Delivery of Your Virtual Meetings: Schedule your meetings using your preferred teleconference system, video meeting service or other medium.
Can't-Miss Interactive Education
What’s trending? BIO IMPACT Digital will feature topics that are shaping the future of the bioeconomy, including clean fuels, COVID-19, climate change, One Health, synthetic biology, renewable chemicals, consumer expectations and more! View our confirmed sessions here.
Start building your schedule - add these can't-miss plenary sessions to your calendar:
- Securing a Resilient Bioeconomy: How do we grow and secure a resilient bioeconomy? Hear how innovative technologies and industries can work alongside government to promote investments and create sustainable supply chains for years to come.
- Driving a Zero Waste Economy: How are companies stepping up to tackle waste and promote biobased alternatives? From innovative use of biopolymers to thinking through end of life issues, hear the retailer and manufacturing sectors' perspectives on potential and current solutions to today's waste issues.
- Cleaner Air in a Post Pandemic World: What does the future hold for biofuels? Hear a panel of leading transportation companies and investors discuss how biofuels are decarbonizing the sector to ensure cleaner air for our future.
- Delivering Justice Through Science: How can policy changes lead to improved health and wellness for all? Recent reports on the impact of COVID-19 on underserved communities, and new legislation in the United States Congress, suggest a progressive path forward for climate positive practices and technologies. Hear from leading officials on ways policy can create access to improved health and wellness for communities.