Resources and Background Materials
For your reference, we have compiled background materials and helpful resources on some of the topics and policies that were discussed at the 2019 Patient & Health Advocacy Summit. We hope you find this information helpful! Please note that additional resources from the 2019 will be added soon.
BIO 2019 Patient and Health Advocacy Summit Session Slides
- International Reference Pricing and the Impact on Patient Access and Future Innovation
- Keynote: 2020 Election: Impact on Patient Access
- Wednesday Session Slides ALL
- Value Assessment Frameworks
- Thursday Session Slides ALL
Value Assessment Frameworks
National Health Council Value Initiative Actions
- Value Model Rubric
- Value Framework Get Ready
- NHC Educational Program: Health Econ 101
Online series, currently comprised of seven modules, introduces the basics of health economics and value assessment. Each module takes between 10-15 minutes to complete.