Can you believe it is already September? As a reminder that means that BIO IMPACT Ag & Environment Digital Conference is just 2 weeks away. Below is an exciting rundown of everything you need to know this week.
Register today – full access ticket starts at just $250.
- NEW! Have you heard? BIO IMPACT will feature one-of-a-kind bioeconomy virtual tours of cutting-edge research facilities in North Carolina. Join us as we explore BASF, Syngenta, Novozymes and North Carolina State University. Connect with leaders in the North Carolina biotech community via live Q&A text chat. Designed in partnership with North Carolina.
- Playing Catch-up? Watch the BIO IMPACT Event Preview Webinar for a comprehensive look at education, partnering, networking and tips for success. You will be prepped and ready to go after watching this webinar.
- Free Registration for Students: We also have a special program with industry, university, and recent graduates discussing their career success and tips for forging your own pathway.
- Have you viewed the latest attendee list? We have added new companies from over 20 countries! Register today to start requesting meetings with these attendees.
- Expand critical business connections - Showcase your company with an interactive exhibition profile! Already registered? Add extra visibility for only $250.
- Upload a welcome video & downloadable resources
- Live chat & virtual meeting room
- Dedicated Exhibitor Power Hour
Meet Our Newest Sponsors
We are receiving great support from our sponsors - thank you to our newest sponsors this week: Cargill and Novozymes.
- A few other conversations you can't miss:
- Dr. Michelle McMurry-Health, BIO addresses how agricultural and environmental biotech sectors are rising to meet the greatest global challenges in a century
- Stephen Croskrey, Daminer Scientific, Inc. gives us a closer look at how companies are stepping up to tackle waste and energy use
- Brian Ronholm, Consumer Reports speaks to consumers' preferences and expectations for biotech in food
- Curious what a day in the life of BIO IMPACT looks like? We've put together a sample agenda day for you focused on critical education, video networking, and partnering with countries from around the world.
- Access new partners. Explore the filterable list of over 150 partnering companies and see who you can meet!
- Your IMPACT is global: Did you know partnering companies include delegates from over 20 countries outside the US? With 24 hours of partnering over two days (95 timeslots) and a convenient calendar display in your own local time zone, scheduling meetings is easy!
- Don’t forget to make your calendar available to accommodate as many meetings as possible. Explore BIO One-on-One Partnering resources for helpful user guides, webinars, whitepapers, videos and more.
- Attendee tip: Search for companies by industry and focus tags within the Partnering System - Watch the webinar to learn everything you need to know about BIO One-on-One Partnering and maximize your efficiency.