It's been a BIG week in the BIO IMPACT Digital world. BIO One-on-One Partnering officially launched, giving attendees access to the enhanced virtual system. Have you set up your company profile yet?
On this week's update, we've got a buzzworthy contest, Partnering webinar, and a preview of the companies you'll meet with this September!
What's Trending This Week
- Open for business - BIO One-on-One Partnering is officially open! Explore the attendee list and register now to meet your next potential partner.
- Will you be Buzz of BIO? Are you a biotech innovator developing a game changing product or technology in the ag & environment space? Enter to Win a Free BIO IMPACT Digital Company Presentation and Registration by August 26- worth $600!
- WEBINAR RSVP: Join team BIO Tuesday, September 1 @ 2 PM EST for a first-look at BIO IMPACT Digital and overview of how to position your company for virtual Partnering success.
- Calling all students - We've got a great deal for students this semester - FREE access to the full BIO IMPACT Digital lineup, plus professional development designed just for them. Share this opportunity with a student you know so they can apply!
- Get the conversation flowing - We're expanding networking opportunities, to bring you casual conversations and cheers in the virtual world. Connect with our sponsorship team to get involved.
Partnering Momentum Builds
With BIO One-on-One Partnering officially open this week, momentum is strong. Start your planning early! Our data shows that delegates who send meeting requests early and log in frequently to search for new companies schedule the most meetings.
NEW! Preview the companies you can meet in BIO One-on-One Partnering, sponsored by Nebraska Department of Economic Development, with this new, filterable list. There are dozens of companies currently listed, with new companies being added every day.
Partnering Pro Tip: Add a weekly recurring appointment to your calendar and make time to log in to the partnering system each week.
Meet Our Newest Sponsor
We are receiving great support from our sponsors - thank you to our newest sponsor this week: Amyris, Inc.
Program Designed With You in Mind
- Did you know? BIO IMPACT brings together innovators, influencers and policy makes solving global challenges across multiple ag & environment sectors. Here's a snapshot of who's attending:
- Over 50% of attendees at VP-level or above.
- Our international attendance is growing each day, with Germany and France leading the way by number of registered attendees.
- We're excited to welcome new faces to BIO IMPACT - 45% of attendees are new to BIO One-on-One Partnering!
- NEW! Attendee List - download now to get a sense of the caliber of professionals attending from around the world.
- Next week - Speakers announced AND a new program updates, stay tuned!
Seafood on the Menu - Hold the Plastic Please. Due to the exponential increase in ocean plastic pollution, our underwater food is threatened, and some researchers worry our health can be too if we keep up our egregious use of plastic. What's biotech's solution?