- Special pricing and discounts for members includes 35-40% off list on disposal; 15-20% off list on transportation and materials and 35% off list price on labor charges
- Reduced Security Recovery Fee for members
- Free site visit to ensure storage area and recordkeeping are in compliance, as well as waste stream review
- Full Online Services capability to track waste, manage profiles, view all reporting, download biannual report data and streamline data gathering process as well as full transparency to pricing
- Clean Harbors will review your staff training and make recommendations to ensure you are compliant with applicable State and Federal laws
About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is one of the largest environmental services companies in North America. Clean Harbors manages waste recycling and disposal for almost all waste streams, planned environmental and industrial services, as well as Emergency Response Services. Clean Harbors has offices throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
In an effort to help businesses as they plan to reopen following Coronavirus shutdowns, Clean Harbors has launched a new program: "D3 Clean – Disinfection. Decontamination. Disposal."
Eligible Biotech Associations