BIO's Content Engine
Welcome to BIO! Below you'll find more information on the organization and resources to get involved.
MISSION - What we do
Drive a bio-revolution through Education, Collaboration, and Advocacy
PURPOSE - Why we do it
Cure patients, protect our climate and nourish humanity
VISION - What we will achieve
Rapid biotech innovation equitably harnessed for health, sustainability and justice
1. Be a voice of science and for science
2. Unite and empower biotech innovators and their ecosystem to improve lives
3. Remove barriers to innovation
4. Champion broad access to biotech breakthroughs and scientific equality
5. Catalyze resilient and sustainable bio-based economies
Science is the way out of this pandemic—and voting is how you can help. BIO has launched a new initiative, Biotech Votes 2020, to help you cast your ballot on November 3.
BIO has launched a new campaign to tell the story of biotechnology through the eyes of those making a societal impact through science and those whose lives were changed forever because of scientific breakthroughs. Help us put a face to biotech and introduce the hidden heroes in our labs by sharing your story.
Watch a curated selection of the top sessions and news-worthy moments from BIO Digital including a candid conversation on diversity in biotechnology and an interview with Dr. Fauci. Nothing Stops Innovation!