Business Development Fundamentals
The Business Development Fundamentals in-person course provides a foundation of the key skills that are required to execute a licensing transaction. With a focus on the biopharma industry, the course is taught by senior executives who have personal experience and expertise in transactional and intellectual property law; business development – both sell and buy sides; finance; alliance management; negotiation, and university technology transfer.
Previous attendees include professionals from many international institutions. A sample of companies include:
Who should take the course?
- Buy or sell-side business development or alliance management professionals with limited transactional experience
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in business development, tech transfer, or alliance management
- Individuals that want to better understand the strategic role of business development in portfolio expansion or divestitures
This course will be held in person, June 2-4, 2023, in Boston, Mass., covering specific modules for each day. A case study will be distributed at the beginning of the course.
Interested in only registering for an in-person course in Boston? For course-only registration instructions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructors (click photos to view bios)
Download Course Syllabus
- Attend the entire in-person course
- Complete course evaluation within two weeks of the course end date