BIO Professional Development
Through a curated network of education alliance partners, BIO offers industry professionals executive training and development resources for accelerating career growth
Antibodies examines the versatile role of antibodies in current biotechnology applications. It takes an in-depth look at antibody production for biotech applications and offers specific examples of antibodies used in research, therapeutic and diagnostic applications. To understand the biotechnology industry, you must appreciate the important and diverse role antibodies continue to play in health care. Antibodies is a must for those new to biotechnology.
- Antibody structure and function.
- Knowledge of how and why the antibody-antigen interaction occurs and its importance to understanding drug targets.
- Steps of antibody production in the immune system.
- Comparison of polyclonal, monoclonal and humanized antibody lab production and uses.
- Description of antibody versatility and use as a therapeutic and diagnostic.
Download Course Syllabus
- View the entire course
- Pass course exam with a 70 percent
- Complete the course evaluation
Understand the biopharma industry by focusing on cells, DNA, and proteins and how these are manipulated by researchers to develop new health care products.
Learn how the human immune system works to better understand how the body fights disease both natura...
Learn about the science driving today’s hottest biopharma innovations including CRISPR, CAR-T, gene therapy, and much more...
Gain a systematic approach to producing a valuation that can be used in investment rounds, mergers/acquisitions, licensing deals or strategic development decisions in the pharma-biotech world...
Explore a broad range of issues faced by entrepreneurs from the managerial, scientific, and academic communities...
Discover the path to successful digital health innovation...