BIO Professional Development
Through a curated network of education alliance partners, BIO offers industry professionals executive training and development resources for accelerating career growth
06/04/2023 - 06/04/2023 | 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDT
Applying Game Theory to Negotiations & Decision-Making
The “Applying Game Theory to Negotiations & Decision-Making” course is designed for executives and business development professionals interested in enhancing their skills in negotiations, influencing, decision-making, and game theory. This in-person course offers a unique experience for registrants to understand how to leverage the combination of these skills, allowing for a better understanding of how one’s counterpart in the negotiations might assess potential strategic options.
Registrants will learn to anticipate as well as plan strategically ahead by making use of insights from game theory, with the aim to improve the outcome of your negotiations. The learnings from game theory will be applied to real-life pharma/biotech negotiation cases. This interactive course will help participants to sharpen their business development skills by increasing the speed and quality of their decision-making and enhance negotiation skills.
This one-day course will be held in-person on Sunday, June 4, 2023, in Boston, Mass. Topics covered in the “Applying Game Theory to Negotiations & Decision-Making” course include:
- The science of strategic decision-making using game theory
- Three phases of negotiations
- First and second offer strategies
- Interactive group negotiations
- How to behave with emotional negotiators
- Multiple equivalent simultaneous offers
NOTE: This course has a capped number of participants; people are encouraged to register early to reserve a spot.
Interested in only registering for an in-person course in Boston? For course-only registration instructions, email: email@example.com
Instructors (click photos to view bios)
- Improve your decision-making by acquiring a systematic framework using Game Theory
- Improve your elevator pitch to enhance your negotiation outcome and enhance the impact on your stakeholders
- Achieve better negotiation results by applying advanced negotiation techniques
Download Course Syllabus
2023 Agenda: Applying Game Theory to Negotiations & Decision-Making
- Attend the entire in-person course
- Complete course evaluation within two weeks of the course end date
Learn the core elements of revenue forecasting.
Experienced dealmakers will prove a deep dive on early capitalization from investors (not grants).
Learn about the science driving today’s hottest biopharma innovations including CRISPR, CAR-T, gene therapy, and much more...
Gain a systematic approach to producing a valuation that can be used in investment rounds, mergers/acquisitions, licensing deals or strategic development decisions in the pharma-biotech world...