For your reference, we have compiled background materials and helpful resources on some of the topics and policies that were discussed at the 2019 Patient & Health Advocacy Summit. We hope you find this information helpful!
BIO 2019 Patient and Health Advocacy Summit Session Slides
- International Reference Pricing and the Impact on Patient Access and Future Innovation
- Keynote: 2020 Election: Impact on Patient Access
- Wednesday Session Slides ALL
- Value Assessment Frameworks
- Thursday Session Slides ALL
Value Assessment Frameworks
National Health Council Value Initiative Actions
- Value Model Rubric
- Value Framework Get Ready
- NHC Educational Program: Health Econ 101
Online series, currently comprised of seven modules, introduces the basics of health economics and value assessment. Each module takes between 10-15 minutes to complete.