BIO One-on-One Partnering™ Resources
Your one-stop-shop for all things BIO One-on-One Partnering including user guides, webinars, whitepapers, videos, and more.
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
You can communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientific management executives attending BIO’s events. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, you can self-schedule them at a time of your choosing.
Follow these four steps for success in Virtual Partnering! Includes pro tips to help you navigate the system.
From logging in to setting your agenda, follow this step-by-step instructional guide to navigate Partnering.
This set of tutorial videos for the BIO One-on-One Partnering System will help you to derive maximum value.
Explore how to use the Home Page and learn how to navigate the BIO One-on-One system to kickstart your partnering process.
This short video will show you the key profile fields that will help your company to be more searchable in BIO One-on-One Partnering.
This video gives instructions, best practices, and commonly overlooked features of the Search function in the BIO One-on-One Partnering system.
This tutorial shows you how to use the 24-hour virtual partnering calendar, add programming to your calendar, and more!
This brief tutorial explains the Message Center in BIO One-on-One Partnering system.
Follow this guide for best practices as a Service Provider in the BIO One-on-One Partnering system.
- Fill out your company profile, focusing on the opportunities you have to offer other companies.
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your partnering calendar. You can also plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system.
- Search for companies you would like to meet and send them tailored meeting requests.
- Send & accept meeting requests. BIO schedules accepted meetings for mutually available times, starting 2-3 weeks out from the conference.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 at least once a week since new companies register and send requests regularly.