BIO One-on-One Partnering™ Resources
Your one-stop-shop for all things BIO One-on-One Partnering including user guides, webinars, whitepapers, videos, and more.
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling all over the world. Our system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives.
You can communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientific management executives attending BIO’s events. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling for you.
BIO One-on-One Partnering System Quick Start Video Guide
- Fill out your company profile, focusing on the opportunities you have to offer other companies.
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your partnering calendar. BIO Digital offers 24 hours of Partnering opportunities from June 8-12, 2020. Make as much time available as you can. When participating in BIO meetings, you can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet and send them tailored meeting requests.
- Accept, decline and manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly.