The value of patents to biotechnology innovation cannot be understated. They enable innovators time to recoup the massive development costs of a new biotech product. Strong intellectual property measures are necessary to advance biotechnology innovation, the creation of high-wage, high-value jobs, and the ability to bring life-saving treatments and cures to market.
- BIO’s Comments on PTAB Rules of Practice for Instituting on All Challenged Patent Claims and All Grounds and Eliminating the Presumption at Institution Favoring Petitioner as to Testimonial Evidence
- BIO’s Comments on Improvements to Claim Amendment Process in inter partes and post-grant review proceedings
- BIO’s Comments on Revised Patent Subject Matter Eligibility Guidance
- BIO’s Comments on Claim Construction Standards in post-grant review proceedings
- BIO’s Comments on Motion to Amend Practice and Procedures in AIA Trials
- BIO’s Comments on Determining Whether a Claim Element Is Well-Understood, Routine, Conventional for Purposes of Subject Matter Eligibility
- BIO’s Comments on the Revision of the Duty To Disclose Information in Patent Applications and Reexamination Proceedings