BIO Professional Development
Through a curated network of education alliance partners, BIO offers industry professionals executive training and development resources for accelerating career growth
06/04/2023 - 06/04/2023 | 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM EDT
BIOBriefing: Biotech for the Non-Scientist
Are you a non-scientist?
Take BIOBriefing to better engage with industry leaders at BIO 2023
Join Biotech Primer for an exciting day of learning the science driving today’s hottest biopharma innovations. Learn how the industry mimics and manipulates foundational biology to create checkpoint inhibitors, CRISPR, CAR-T, gene therapy, and much more.
BIOBriefing is ideal for non-scientists who work on the business side of a biopharma or provide services to the industry. Join us!
This one-day course will be held in person on June 4, 2023, in Boston, Mass.
Interested in only registering for an in-person course in Boston? For course-only registration instructions, email: email@example.com
Instructor (click photo to view bio)
- Achieve greater scientific literacy
- Converse more effectively with industry leaders, clients, scientists, and regulators
- Understand how innovative therapeutics work to cure disease
- Learn how biology is the basis of biotechnology
- Gain an understanding of how DNA and proteins ware Biotech's workhorse
- Discover how disease occurs in your body
- Identify how your body fights disease
- Explore how biologics fight disease
Download Course Syllabus
2023 Agenda: BIOBriefing: Biotech for the Non-Scientist
- Attend the entire in-person course
- Complete course evaluation within two weeks of the course end date
Learn the core elements of revenue forecasting.
Experienced dealmakers will prove a deep dive on early capitalization from investors (not grants).
Gain a systematic approach to producing a valuation that can be used in investment rounds, mergers/acquisitions, licensing deals or strategic development decisions in the pharma-biotech world...
Explore a broad range of issues faced by entrepreneurs from the managerial, scientific, and academic communities...