7 Weeks Until BIO Digital
It’s been a BIG week in the BIO Digital world.
BIO One-on-One Partnering officially launched, giving BIO Digital attendees access to the enhanced virtual system. Have you had a chance to log in yet?
Below are important action items this week with a focus on BIO Partnering NEW features (and a new BIO record). Plus a new company list with who’s already signed up!
What's Trending This Week
- Did you know? BIO Digital attendees represent all sectors of the biotech and pharma industry – from therapeutic and diagnostic companies, global investors, R&D services, universities, medtech, suppliers and professional services. Here’s a snapshot of who’s attending:
- Over 60% of attendees are VP-level or above.
- Our international attendance is growing rapidly each day, with Japan, Korea, and Germany leading this week by number of registered attendees.
- 100+ academic and research institutions, representing 20+ states and 42 countries.
- Last week’s Intro to Virtual Partnering webinar set a new record for attendees who joined us live. In case you missed the webinar, you can still request the recording to catch up on all the great new features we just added and designed with you in mind.
Momentum is Building for Partnering
- With BIO One-on-One Partnering officially open this week, momentum is strong. Start your planning early! Our data shows that delegates who send meeting requests early and log in frequently to search for new companies schedule the most meetings.
- NEW! Preview the companies you can meet in BIO One-on-One Partnering, sponsored by Merck & Co., with this new, filterable list. There are over 1,000 companies active in partnering – 300 added just this week – and new companies being added every day.
- Partnering Pro Tip: Add a weekly recurring appointment to your calendar and make time to log in to the partnering system each week.
- We know collaboration around COVID-19 is critical right now. We've added new tags that will allow you to quickly identify companies working to help solve problems amid the crisis.
Programming Designed With You in Mind
- We know that your schedule during BIO Digital won't look like a typical "Convention day" - so we're designing the program to fit your new norm with multiple timeslots.
- Plan for:
- Miss a session? Your registration for BIO Digital includes on demand access to content after the event ends - for 90 days!
Behind the Scenes with BIO: What’s Happening This Week
What You've Been Saying About BIO Digital
“Count NIIMBL in! This will be a great opportunity to continue our presence at BIO under the current restrictions and limitations. Since we have experience with the partnering system, I’m confident we can still have productive interactions with prior contacts as well as new ones.”
- Chris Yochim
Head Of Business Development
National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL)